Re: [exim] SmartHost Auehtenticated + Relay Authenticated

Author: Don Soad
To: Jasen Betts
CC: exim-users@exim.org
Subject: Re: [exim] SmartHost Auehtenticated + Relay Authenticated
I already have the passwd.client configured but that oned works for
the smarthost.

I never got asked about authentication with connecting to my exim server.

Jose Valdivia | SE Mexico | jose.valdivia@??? | Exinda Networks
| (m) +52 1 55 5965 1581 | Skype: s04d.1982 |

WAN Optimization ... Performance You Can See