Re: [exim-dev] [exim] OpenDMARC integration proposal (#2)

Góra strony
Autor: Phil Pennock
Dla: Todd Lyons
CC: exim-dev
Temat: Re: [exim-dev] [exim] OpenDMARC integration proposal (#2)
On 2013-04-01 at 10:26 -0700, Todd Lyons wrote:
> Good gods, rebasing is not working, conflicts galore.
>
> https://gist.github.com/mrballcb/ac4e28d35979091a719c
>
> I'm on the edge of creating a new ranch, then just creating one commit with
> the code, one commit with the docs, and merging that branch.

If rebasing has conflicts, then merging would have conflicts, right?

So if you rebase the current branch you have against the branch-point to
create a very few simple patches (perhaps just two as you suggest) then
it should be simpler to see the conflicts and resolve them, in a
subsequent rebase against current master?

-Phil