Re: [exim-dev] [exim] OpenDMARC integration proposal (#2)

Góra strony
Autor: Todd Lyons
Dla: Todd Lyons, exim-dev
Temat: Re: [exim-dev] [exim] OpenDMARC integration proposal (#2)
Good gods, rebasing is not working, conflicts galore.

https://gist.github.com/mrballcb/ac4e28d35979091a719c

I'm on the edge of creating a new ranch, then just creating one commit with
the code, one commit with the docs, and merging that branch.

...Todd

--
The total budget at all receivers for solving senders' problems is $0. If
you want them to accept your mail and manage it the way you want, send it