Re: [exim-dev] [exim] OpenDMARC integration proposal (#2)

Góra strony
Autor: Phil Pennock
Dla: Todd Lyons
CC: exim-dev
Temat: Re: [exim-dev] [exim] OpenDMARC integration proposal (#2)
On 2013-03-30 at 08:29 -0700, Todd Lyons wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 6:01 PM, Phil Pennock <notifications@???> wrote:
> > Oh, and if you push to the same branch name, this pull request should update with the new history.
>
> To be extremely clear, you are saying that if I push to the same
> branch name on *github*, the pull request should update with the new
> history. You are NOT saying that if I push to the same branch name on
> *tahini*.
>
> Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Correct, but if you pushed the branch as a branch into the master repo
on tahini it would make its way to GitHub and be equivalent.

The only reason there's any disconnect is because all of the changes are
in a branch in a separate repo on tahini, and this tahini personal repo
is not automatically propagating the changes.

-Phil