Re: [exim] Configuring rate limiting on a per router basis

Góra strony
Autor: Cameron Harris
Dla: exim-users
Temat: Re: [exim] Configuring rate limiting on a per router basis
Interesting. Thanks Lena, I don't believe that is the direction i'd
like to go. Would $sender_address_data be able to contain data about
message headers?
Thanks for the advice Jeremy, I guess we may have to wait for the next
release of exim in order to do exactly what I'd like. So moving
forward with my problem, I would like to try writing an acl
configuration that will only act on specific messages based on their
header, is this something that is possible with exim?