Re: [exim] Configuring rate limiting on a per router basis

Góra strony
Autor: Jeremy Harris
Dla: exim-users
Temat: Re: [exim] Configuring rate limiting on a per router basis
On 21/11/2012 17:37, Cameron Harris wrote:
> I'm using exim 4.72, under Debian squeeze

[...]
> Is it possible to create acl's within my routers or to set rules
> that specify what acl to hit after passing through a router?

Not using current versions of Exim. The next version should include
means for calling an acl from a string-expansion, which would let
you use the ratelimit feature from a router. You might need to
move away from Debian's standard offerring to get it, once it's
released.

http://exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/ch42.html#SECTratelimiting

--
Jeremy