Re: [exim-dev] release builds

Author: Phil Pennock
To: Jeremy Harris
CC: exim-dev
Subject: Re: [exim-dev] release builds
On 2012-09-30 at 18:41 +0100, Jeremy Harris wrote:
> On top the above I had to edit one line in
> exim/doc/doc-docbook/MyStyle-txt-html.xsl
>
> (  The location on my system was:
>     /usr/share/sgml/docbook/xsl-stylesheets-1.75.2/xhtml/docbook.xsl
> ).

That bad path came from OS-Fixups; I did some of the changes to docbook
building to make it a little more portable; for Linux, I just preserved
the existing value, and it looks like Nigel has updated it once since.
(It's that cleanup which moved us to using public URLs as the default
values.)

You could probably move the filter_linux() to be defined as a closure
within a context which finds the correct path.

> I also needed to install the following Perl modules:

Feel free to patch HowItWorks.txt to note the extra dependencies?

-Phil