Re: [exim-dev] release builds

Author: Jeremy Harris
To: exim-dev
Subject: Re: [exim-dev] release builds
For the records:

On 09/30/2012 04:42 PM, Andreas Metzler wrote:
> On 2012-09-30 Jeremy Harris <jgh@???> wrote:
>> OK, following http://wiki.exim.org/EximRelease
>> I'm trying to run the mk_exim_release.pl script.
>
>> This is on an SL6 system (another RHEL clone).
>
>> I located "xfpt" at https://github.com/nigelm/xfpt
>> and "sdop" from http://freecode.com/projects/sdop
>> and I had to add "xmlto" (which yum had a package for).

[...]
> you might need the docbook-xsl package. Check where it installs its
> version of xhtml/docbook.xsl and change the path in exim's source.

Thanks Andreas!

On top the above I had to edit one line in
exim/doc/doc-docbook/MyStyle-txt-html.xsl

(  The location on my system was:
    /usr/share/sgml/docbook/xsl-stylesheets-1.75.2/xhtml/docbook.xsl
).

I also needed to install the following Perl modules:
    CSS/Minifier/XS.pm
    File/Slurp.pm
    JavaScript/Minifier/XS.pm
    XML/LibXML.pm
    XML/LibXSLT.pm

for which I had to involve the epel repository and do
custom rpm builds from source located using rpmfind
(the Minifier modules).