[exim] Log Spamassassin Rejects

Author: Brian Spraker
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Log Spamassassin Rejects
Hi all -

Another question for the group.

I've increasingly been rejecting good messages and am trying to find out why. However, when looking at the rejectlog, it mentions why it was rejected (spam points) - but it doesn't show me how the e-mail qualified with that many points.

Is there a way in Exim to set it so that it will log all of the rules that matched the e-mail into the rejectlog - indicating how the message got to that point level?

Trying to look up information from the spamassassin website - and they mention a logging module to add to the local.cf file - but it doesn't seem to do anything different.

Thank you!

Brian S.