Re: [exim] Archiving Problems

Author: Dean Bishop
To: exim users
Subject: Re: [exim] Archiving Problems
One step closer.

I have the expansion worked out and it has at least stopped generating NDR's. Now it's just generating errors in the log.

I know it seems like a minor issue but our system has a security manager on it that sees these errors and tosses an e-mail at us to alert us. I figure I know the answer already but is there a way to suppress the error in just this router?

Thanks again,
dean