Re: [exim] Archiving Problems

Author: Dean Bishop
To: W B Hacker, exim users, tlyons
Subject: Re: [exim] Archiving Problems
Hey guys,

    This all makes sense and matches my test results and reading...sadly.  So the current iteration is below.  It works in all respects except that it duplicates the archived copy of messages send from a locally hosted account to a locally hosted alias.  The copies are identical in every way.  I've added a header in the transport archiver but the router seems to ignore this added header.  If I'm not mistaken this is just the way that routers work.  Ignoring anything but original message headers.  Is this an accurate assessment?  Is there any way to add something to a message that the router can use as a flag in a condition statement?  A filter maybe?

Thanks again,
dean

# Dean's Archiver Router
outgoing_archiver:
# works but duplicates messages sent from local to a local alias
condition = ${if and {{exists{${extract{5}{:}{${lookup passwd{${lookup{$sender_address_domain}lsearch*{/etc/userdomains}{$value}}}{$value}}}}/etc/$sender_address_domain/passwd}}{!eq{$sender_address_local_part}{root}}{!def:h_Archive_Copy:} }  }
debug_print = true
unseen
no_expn
verify
transport = outgoing_local_copy
driver = accept

incoming_archiver:
no_expn
no_verify
unseen
domains = +local_domains
local_parts = lsearch;${extract{5}{:}{${lookup passwd{${lookup{$domain}lsearch*{/etc/userdomains}{$value}}}{$value}}}}/etc/$domain/passwd
transport = incoming_local_copy
driver = accept