Re: [exim] How to force exim to load file with whitelist IPs…

Author: Phil Pennock
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] How to force exim to load file with whitelist IPs into memory
On 2011-11-02 at 13:14 +0100, Jakob Hirsch wrote:
> CDB (and DBM etc.) cannot be used with iplsearch. We would need a trie
> data structure for that. Don't know if there are widely used standard
> formats and tools for that...

I would be very interested in knowing of such a thing. One of the items
already on my "work on Exim at some point" list of features is:

Item:
disk stable format write-infrequent read-often (a la CDB) binary trie storage
designed to be useful for IP lookups against tables (PF style) to avoid walking lists.

Regards,
-Phil