[exim] How to force exim to load file with whitelist IPs int…

Author: no.spa
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] How to force exim to load file with whitelist IPs into memory
Hello

I would like to ask, if this is possible to force exim to load files with
whitelist IPs into memory.

Currently I've setup

hosts my_whitelist = net-iplsearch;/etc/my_whitelist

and I access this via

!hosts = +my_witelist

but when I check stat of file /etc/my_whitelist I get information that this
file was accessed when exim checked for data in this file.

Because this file is 10kb and its size is growing up, I would like to know
if this is possible to somehow load this file into exim memory and then exim
will check for IPs in this file without access to filesystem ? This will
reduce I/O wait on my server.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you
Mike Nospa