[exim] Passing over a redirect (and Sieve filter) router

Author: Fabien LUCE
To: Liste Exim
Subject: [exim] Passing over a redirect (and Sieve filter) router
Hi everyone,

I have a redirect router associated to a .foward file with Sieve rules.
An appendfile transport manage the delivery into specific directories of
my user Maildir mail tree.
It works perfectly.
But what I figure replace this rule at
the end of the .forward file:
> fileinto "/home/ftg/Maildir/";
> stop;

the next router (well named local_delivery) is not reached...
instead of, an exim -bt <adress> command gives me:
>Implicit keep
>ftg@??? -> inbox
>*** Error in setting up pipe, file, or autoreply:
>file_transport unset in userforward router

Firstly, could someone explain to me why a file_transport is needed since
a "directory delivery" is done?
Secondly, why is my last router never reached?

Thanks!

- --
Fabien LUCE
Clef PGP: http://lutix.org/data/ftg_lutix_pub.asc