Re: [exim] Spam getting through even though sa-exim is suppo…

Author: Mark Goodge
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Spam getting through even though sa-exim is supposedly configured to reject
On 12/10/2011 10:39, exim-users@??? wrote:
> On 12/10/11 10:35, Mark Goodge wrote:
>
>>> You need to configure Exim to reject the email. Exim asks SpamAssassin
>>> if the email is spam or not, but SpamAssassin doesn't have the
>>> capability of rejecting mail, it only has the capability of reporting on
>>> whether or not the message is spam.
>>>
>>> Show us the Exim configuration that you're using to call SpamAssassin.
>>
>> Isn't that what /etc/exim4/sa-exim.conf does?
>
> I don't know, because I don't know what's in that file.

Complete contents, excluding comment lines:

SAEximDebug: 0
SAspamcpath: /usr/bin/spamc
SAspamcHost: 127.0.0.1
SAspamcPort: 783
SAEximRunCond: ${if and {{def:sender_host_address} {!eq
{$sender_host_address}{127.0.0.1}} {!eq {$h_X-SA-Do-Not-Run:}{Yes}} }
{1}{0}}
SAEximRejCond: ${if !eq {$h_X-SA-Do-Not-Rej:}{Yes} {1}{0}}
SAmaxbody: 256000
SATruncBodyCond: 0
SARewriteBody: 1
SAPrependArchiveWithFrom: 1
SAmaxarchivebody: 20971520
SAerrmaxarchivebody: 1073741824
SAmaxrcptlistlength: 0
SAaddSAEheaderBeforeSA: 1
SAtimeoutsave: /var/spool/sa-exim/SAtimeoutsave
SAtimeoutSavCond: 1
SAerrorsave: /var/spool/sa-exim/SAerrorsave
SAerrorSavCond: 1
SAtemprejectonerror: 0
SAteergrubetime: 900
SAteergrubeSavCond: 1
SAteergrubesave: /var/spool/sa-exim/SAteergrube
SAteergrubeoverwrite: 1
SAdevnullSavCond: 1
SAdevnullsave: /var/spool/sa-exim/SAdevnull
SApermreject: 5.0
SApermrejectSavCond: 0
SApermrejectsave: /var/spool/sa-exim/SApermreject
SAtempreject: 256.0
SAtemprejectSavCond: 0
SAtemprejectsave: /var/spool/sa-exim/SAtempreject
SAtemprejectoverwrite: 1
SAgreylistiswhitestr: GREYLIST_ISWHITE
SAgreylistraisetempreject: 5.0
SAspamacceptsave: /var/spool/sa-exim/SAspamaccept
SAspamacceptSavCond: 0
SAnotspamsave: /var/spool/sa-exim/SAnotspam
SAnotspamSavCond: 0
SAmsgteergrubewait: Wait for more output
SAmsgteergruberej: Please try again later
SAmsgpermrej: Rejected by spam filtering
SAmsgtemprej: Please try again later
SAmsgerror: Temporary local error while processing message, please
contact postmaster.

Mark
--
Sent from my Babbage Difference Engine