[exim] Is DomainsKeys (DK not DKIM) disabled since v4.70-4.7…

Author: Pedro Mansilla
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Is DomainsKeys (DK not DKIM) disabled since v4.70-4.71?
Hi, Im new to the list so greets to everyione.

Im trying to setup for a long time DKIM on CPANEL. Today finally found a web
where it described pretty easy how to do it. This was managed by replacing
cpanel¹s exim 4.69 with 4.71.

So far DKIM works but is giving me dkim=hardfail. Don¹t know why.

What I noticed is that on CPANEL 11.30 DomainKeys are disabled and no DKIM
option is available.

This is when I tried to activate again DomainKeys (DK) but it seems that is
not possible.

Simple questions are:

Is domainkeys (dk) disabled on exim 4.70 and up?

How can I have DK and DKIM emails signed with Exim 4.71?

Thanks.