[exim] Re : Re : Re : Exim as an external filter : how to ch…

Author: Christian Gregoire
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Re : Re : Re : Exim as an external filter : how to check recipient address existence
Having no response (not blaming anyone in this forum, but I was a bit in a
hurry), I've eventually developed a custom call forward solution: a Perl daemon
is responsible for checking email adresses' validity, and listens on a TCP port
wich Exim uses to provide it with an email address and read back its status. The
cache is in a MySQL table.

Christian