[exim] Change Bounce Processing Time

Author: Stevo Devo
To: exim-users@exim.org
Subject: [exim] Change Bounce Processing Time
Hi All,

I have an internal Exim MTA that I use to process internal emails from our CRM system.  Currently if an incorrect email address is entered then the mail stays in the Exim mail queue for 2 days until it is rejected.  I'd like to shorten that time frame down to 2 hours.

I tried to have a read of http://www.exim.org/exim-html-3.20/doc/html/spec_33.html but I really couldn't work out what I needed to change, so I was hoping someone would be able to tell me in simple terms what I need to change in the config file!

Thanks in advance!

-Steve