[exim] main log file - delivery logging

Author: Jim Pazarena
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] main log file - delivery logging
My system handles email for many virtual domains.
As such, final delivery is to a folder which is the
name of the domain.

such that, for instance, email to *my* domain "paz.bz"
for this addy (exim), gets delivered to:
/mail/paz.bz/exim

The logging, however, shows delivery to "exim", and NOT
paz.bz/exim.

I have duplicate email names on various domains, making
the logging a little foggy when the domain name is missing
from the delivery record. The log DOES show the complete
original email address, which at times has no correlation
to the final domain which receives the delivery.

Is there a way to coax the logging to also show the folder
path to the name, or just that final folder (which is the
domain, and all I really need)?

Thanks.