Re: [exim] A cry for help - are there any plusnet admins out…

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Marc Perkel
A: Dave Restall - System Administrator,,,
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] A cry for help - are there any plusnet admins out there ?
Hi Dave,

I understand your frustrations dealing the the brain dead. What I do is
have a text file with a list of domains not to verify and that solves
the problem. You can also push sender verification down your list of
tests so you do less of it. For example, I do my blacklist tests,
whitelist tests, HELO test, other DNS based tests, etc. Then I do some
sender verification on what is left and I'm not getting any complaints
because the number of verification call outs are greatly reduced.