Re: [exim] A cry for help - are there any plusnet admins out…

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Graeme Fowler
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] A cry for help - are there any plusnet admins out there ?
On Thu, 2011-03-24 at 15:40 +0000, Drav Sloan wrote:
> The simplest fix for this is exempt PlusNet from your callouts

Indeed; I missed putting this paragraph in my message:

The path of least resistance is to do as Plusnet suggest - whitelist
their outbound mailhosts. You can still spam scan, but exempt them from
callbacks. You're very unlikely to get them to change their systems, so
if the messages that you're rejecting are of significance the easiest
thing to do is to change yours.

Graeme