Re: [exim] state.gov users cannot send to my exim mail serve…

Inizio della pagina
Autore: Graeme Fowler
To: exim users
Oggetto: Re: [exim] state.gov users cannot send to my exim mail server
On Thu, 2011-03-24 at 12:13 +0000, Kebba Foon wrote:
> thanks for the lead, i spoke to my ISP guys they said that this was not
> activated but in any case they have run the command can please check
> again for me if its still on?

As Todd observed - it's now off.

Tell your ISP guys that SMTP fixup is *on by default* in PixOS. It isn't
listed in a "show conf" because the default position is on, and turning
it off (as they have done) shows the config line to do so.

Graeme