Re: [exim] state.gov users cannot send to my exim mail serve…

Inizio della pagina
Autore: Todd Lyons
To: Kebba Foon
CC: exim users
Oggetto: Re: [exim] state.gov users cannot send to my exim mail server
On Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 5:13 AM, Kebba Foon <kebba.foon@???> wrote:
> Hi Graeme,
>
> thanks for the lead, i spoke to my ISP guys they said that this was not
> activated but in any case they have run the command can please check
> again for me if its still on?

You can tell them that it was indeed activated, because now it looks like this:

[todd@todd-Latitude-D620 ~]$ telnet mail.qanet.gm 25
Trying 196.46.232.3...
Connected to mail.qanet.gm.
Escape character is '^]'.
220 gainde.qanet.gm ESMTP (Exim 4.69) Thu, 24 Mar 2011 12:22:15 +0000

whereas before it looked like this:
[todd@todd-Latitude-D620 ~]$ telnet mail.qanet.gm 25
Trying 196.46.232.3...
Connected to mail.qanet.gm.
Escape character is '^]'.

Now, test to see if there are any changes. And read your exim mail
logs, chances are it gives you much more information than you realize.

--
Regards...      Todd
"It is the nature of the human species to reject what is true but