Re: [exim-dev] Google search

Author: Mike Cardwell
To: exim-dev
Subject: Re: [exim-dev] Google search
On 03/03/2011 09:54, Nigel Metheringham wrote:

>>> Not sure if the you guys know this already, but searching for 'exim
>>> wiki' returns the correct link but google also reports that the site
>>> may be compromised:
>
> Slightly confused - I see the warning you referred to in searches, but
> http://www.google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?site=wiki.exim.org
>
> shows it as clean (although pretty much unvisited or checked).

I logged into Google Webmaster Tools for exim.org a short while ago and
there was a message with the subject "Notice of Suspected Hacking on
http://www.exim.org/" providing this URL as an example:

http://wiki.exim.org/desare?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=ex21

It also contained a link to a form which should be filled in once you've
cleaned the "infection". I filled that in. No idea how long Google takes
to register this.

--
Mike Cardwell https://grepular.com/ https://twitter.com/mickeyc
Professional http://cardwellit.com/ http://linkedin.com/in/mikecardwell