Re: [exim-dev] Google search

Author: Nigel Metheringham
To: exim-dev
CC: Graeme Fowler, Warren Baker
Subject: Re: [exim-dev] Google search
On 3 Mar 2011, at 09:25, Graeme Fowler wrote:

> On Thu, 2011-03-03 at 09:56 +0200, Warren Baker wrote:
>> Not sure if the you guys know this already, but searching for 'exim
>> wiki' returns the correct link but google also reports that the site
>> may be compromised:

Slightly confused - I see the warning you referred to in searches, but
http://www.google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?site=wiki.exim.org

shows it as clean (although pretty much unvisited or checked).

> However, now it's reached this point, I fear it may be time to lock the
> Wiki down. That rather defeats the object of it being a wiki, though.

I don't think Moin has that capability.

We can use TextCha mechanisms though if someone has an appropriate set
of questions and answers we can use. http://moinmo.in/TextCha

    Nigel.

--
[ Nigel Metheringham ------------------------------ nigel@??? ]
[                 Ellipsis Intangible Technologies                  ]