Re: [exim] Discard bounce notification emails before they ar…

Inizio della pagina
Autore: Mikhail Lischuk
To: exim-users
Oggetto: Re: [exim] Discard bounce notification emails before they are sent

On Sat, 26 Feb 2011 10:14:06 +0000, Jeremy Harris wrote:

> Don't

accept mails in the first place, if they're going to bounce. Reject them
during the initial smtp session, via checks in ACLs. -- Jeremy

That is
not always possible. I have similar problem:

for example, I have to
accept messages to aliases, which resolve to 3-5 internal mailboxes, and
if one of them is over quota Exim will generate bounce. Should I reject
the message just because of one undeliverable recipient?

BR,

Mikail
Lischuk