[exim] Successful user of Exim 4.70 and later

Author: Stuart Rowan
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Successful user of Exim 4.70 and later
Hi,

Just thought I'd drop a note to say we've been upgrading our servers from
Exim 4.69 to Exim 4.7x (x < 4) over the last few weeks and months without
any issues or needing to modify our configuration or file permissions.

We're currently testing Exim 4.74 before deploying it -- so far so good.

We remain very pleased with our choice of Exim as our MTA. This mailing
list and the exim.org documentation and website are excellent, clear and
helpful resources.

Thank you all very much for your hard work,

Kind regards,
Stu.