[exim] A Better Alternative to the Latest Versions ?

Author: Always Learning
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] A Better Alternative to the Latest Versions ?
On Tue, 2011-02-01 at 06:35 -0800, Marc Perkel wrote:

> The last 2 version of Exim (I skipped 4.73) introduced new policies that
> broke installation that have worked fine for the last 10 years.

I use Centos 5.5, a derivative of Red Hat. The Centos supplied Exim
version is 4.63 which has been security patched by the Centos folk. The
last patch was about a month ago.

Nothing is broken. Exim is dependable and reliable. Would this approach
work better for you than relying on the latest Exim versions ?

Best regards,

Paul,
England,
EU.