Re: [exim] MTA Stats, was: Insults in support forum does Exi…

Author: Alain Williams
To: Always Learning
CC: exim-users, Peter Bowyer
Subject: Re: [exim] MTA Stats, was: Insults in support forum does Exim a disservice
On Tue, Feb 01, 2011 at 04:31:33PM +0000, Always Learning wrote:

> On Tue, 2011-02-01 at 14:52 +0000, Peter Bowyer wrote:
>
> > On 1 February 2011 14:35, Marc Perkel <marc@???> wrote:
> >
> > > Exim becoming a dying product.
>
> Exim "funeral" graph :-)
>
> > http://www.securityspace.com/s_survey/data/man.200911/mxsurvey.html

That report is 2 years old, has anyone shelled out the $50 to get the one
released today ? -- although the trend looked good for exim, the only other
MTA growing then was postfix.

Mind you: stats like these do very much depend on how the survey is done.

--
Alain Williams
+44 (0) 787 668 0256 http://www.phcomp.co.uk/