Re: [exim] [exim-announce] Exim 4.73 Release

Author: Phil Pennock
To: Richard Clayton
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] [exim-announce] Exim 4.73 Release
On 2011-01-05 at 18:01 +0000, Richard Clayton wrote:
> ... so I got bitten by having a configuration file that was owned by
> "exim". Might have been nice to see something in the README.UPDATING
> file to suggest thinking about this, because I predict I will not be
> alone :(

Just to close this off: I forgot about README.UPDATING and didn't find
it when I went looking, so created a new file for the 4.73 release
called "IncompatibleChanges".

Your message made me go "deoh!" when I read it.

IncompatibleChanges is no more, I rolled the germane content from it
into README.UPDATING, which is once more getting updated. This change
was included in 4.74.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
-Phil