[exim] Pipe all e-mails on specified domains to PHP script

Author: D. Strout
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Pipe all e-mails on specified domains to PHP script
I am trying to create a disposable e-mail service. I have written a PHP
script that parses and stores e-mails it receives, so now I want to pipe all
e-mails on several specified domains to this PHP script. (There are several
domains because one of the features of the service is "alternate domains",
whereby you can send e-mails to different domains, since some sites have
domain blacklists). Furthermore, I do not want any e-mail sent back to the
sender by exim. No error messages, no failure messages, nothing. I am
setting this up on a VPS I own, with full root access, so I should be able
to do anything necessary. Sorry if I left something out, for more info just
reply.

Thanks,
D. Strout