Re: [exim] Pipe all e-mails on specified domains to PHP scri…

Author: Heiko Schlittermann
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Pipe all e-mails on specified domains to PHP script
D. Strout <dstrout@???> (So 23 Jan 2011 21:45:23 CET):

> whereby you can send e-mails to different domains, since some sites have
> domain blacklists). Furthermore, I do not want any e-mail sent back to the
> sender by exim. No error messages, no failure messages, nothing. I am
> setting this up on a VPS I own, with full root access, so I should be able
> to do anything necessary. Sorry if I left something out, for more info just
> reply.

    begin routers

    disposal:
        driver = accept
        domains = +disposal_domains
        transport = disposal

    begin transports

    disposal:
        driver = pipe
        command = /path/to/your/php-script $local_part@$domain
        user = …    # probably www-run or similar
        group = …   # probably www-run or similar
        umask = …

For more options check the spec.txt and search for /THE PIPE TRANSPORT/.

--
Heiko :: dresden : linux : SCHLITTERMANN.de
GPG Key 48D0359B : 3061 CFBF 2D88 F034 E8D2 7E92 EE4E AC98 48D0 359B