Re: [exim] Mailing List: Reply-To: header

Author: Nigel Metheringham
To: Always Learning
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Mailing List: Reply-To: header
On 12 Jan 2011, at 15:17, Always Learning wrote:

> I notice the Reply-To: header is no longer present.

It has never been present - at least not set by the list.

Please read
http://wiki.exim.org/MailingListEtiquette#Don.27t_Restage_Old_Flame_Wars

For the record I am quite happy to make the MLM set reply-to but the
current price for that is eight million UK pounds after any tax
liabilities have been dealt with (cash or bankers draft needs to have
been accepted by my bankers before any action would be taken).

Otherwise it ain't going to happen.

Theres a chance some of the list managers may be cheaper, but I know at
least one of them is into Formula 1 racing, and that ain't cheap!

    Nigel.
--
[ Nigel Metheringham             Nigel.Metheringham@??? ]