Re: [exim] Mailing List: Reply-To: header

Author: David Woodhouse
To: Always Learning
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Mailing List: Reply-To: header
On Wed, 2011-01-12 at 15:14 +0000, Always Learning wrote:
> Clicking 'reply' in my email programme, Evolution 2.12.3, results in the
> To: field being filled with the email's sender NOT with the mailing
> list's email address.

Evolution is doing exactly what you asked it to.

Depending on which version you're using, Evolution has a 'Group Reply'
or 'Reply to All' button. It seems that you should have clicked that one
instead of the simple individual 'Reply' button.

I'd recommend reading the page at
http://david.woodhou.se/reply-to-list.html which describes the changes
we made in the latest version of Evolution, as well as giving a general
discussion of the topic.

David.Woodhouse@???                              Intel Corporation