Re: [exim] Mailing List: Reply-To: header

Author: Graeme Fowler
To: exim-users
On Wed, 2011-01-12 at 15:17 +0000, Always Learning wrote:
> I notice the Reply-To: header is no longer present.

As Nigel and Peter point out, it hasn't ever been set on this list.

Out of some 21000 list messages I currently have archived, a grand total
of 2021 have that header set - just shy of 10%. They were set by a grand
total of $senders originators, where $senders is available on payment of
the bond required by the FIA to procure a new entry for the 2012 Formula
One Championship ;-)

Graeme