Re: [exim] How can I customize exim mailer

Author: Bobby Shahzad
To: Odhiambo Washington
CC: Exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] How can I customize exim mailer
I want to avoid retry situation. Basically our situation is that mails keep
coming in to queue(through newsletter injector script) even if there is
permanent block, we dont want such messages to sit in retry queue for 5 days
, we just want them to be discarded at once because delivery is not going to
happen any way. So what I want is, the first time there is a TS03 yahoo
error, stop delivery of any future message to Yahoo

how can we do it?