Re: [exim] How can I customize exim mailer

Author: Bobby Shahzad
To: Odhiambo Washington
CC: Exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] How can I customize exim mailer
Ok, thanks for the great tip. About exim -Mrm, can you help me with an
additional question?

what will be syntax if I want to get rid of all deliveries to Yahoo. I mean
how will I pass args to Exim -Mrm? should I use exigrep in conjunction with
exim -Mrm?

Please advise. Your help is so much appreciated.