Re: [exim] Expansion items map alternative for imbricate lda…

Inizio della pagina
Autore: Phil Pennock
To: captain, exim-users
Oggetto: Re: [exim] Expansion items map alternative for imbricate ldap lookup
On 2010-06-24 at 17:01 +0200, Phil Pennock wrote:
> On 2010-06-24 at 15:43 +0200, captain wrote:
> > In 6.10 we used this syntax to find groups members :
> >
> > ${map\
>
> No, you did not.
>
> > We are going to upgrade to 6.43 on CentOS 5 and map expansion is no
> > longer in exim.
> >
> > What is the new solution to imbricate ldap queries ?
>
> To not go backwards in version numbers. The map expansion item was
> introduced in Exim 4.67 so you could not have been using it in 6.10.

This mail sat unsent for a while and I should have checked for other
replies. Then I might not have missed that 6.10 != 4.10. Brain skipped
straight over that.

${map is not conditionally built, it is always available in current
Exim.

Centos 5.5 ships with Exim 4.63-5, so you'll need to install an
unofficial RPM or install from source.

-Phil