Re: [exim] Expansion items map alternative for imbricate lda…

Inizio della pagina
Autore: captain
To: exim-users
Oggetto: Re: [exim] Expansion items map alternative for imbricate ldap lookup
> Centos 5.5 ships with Exim 4.63-5, so you'll need to install an
> unofficial RPM or install from source.
>
> -Phil

I have install 4.71 from an unofficial repository but now I have a new
problem with map.

We change group member attributes to DN in our LDAP

The first lookup give us DN separated by a comma and a space.

##
uid=user1,ou=users,dc=demo,dc=compagnies,dc=a2lds,
uid=user2,ou=users,dc=demo,dc=compagnies,dc=a2lds
##

I don't find a way to use a space in map separator ${map{<, ${...

I try ", " and ', ".

Thanks for any help

Florent