Re: [exim] Expansion items map alternative for imbricate lda…

Inizio della pagina
Autore: Phil Pennock
To: captain
CC: exim-users
Oggetto: Re: [exim] Expansion items map alternative for imbricate ldap lookup
On 2010-06-24 at 15:43 +0200, captain wrote:
> In 6.10 we used this syntax to find groups members :
>
> ${map\

No, you did not.

> We are going to upgrade to 6.43 on CentOS 5 and map expansion is no
> longer in exim.
>
> What is the new solution to imbricate ldap queries ?

To not go backwards in version numbers. The map expansion item was
introduced in Exim 4.67 so you could not have been using it in 6.10.

Further, there were some security fixes in:
 4.44/4.50    Remote crash as client based on return from receiving server
         Buffer overflow in SPA auth
 4.63        Quoting for PostgreSQL
 4.72        Race condition fixes for filesystem overwrite in some setups