[exim] greylisting

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Ted Cooper
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [exim] greylisting
I know they've been posted a few times, but could everyone who has
published a greylist solution please reply to this message with details
about it. If there are some new ones I wouldn't mind adding them to the
wiki this weekend.

At present the wiki includes the following implementations

Simple Greylisting with Exim
http://wiki.exim.org/SimpleGreylisting

Greylisting without a database and without Perl
http://wiki.exim.org/DbLessGreyListingRun

Greylisting Using Memcached and Perl
http://wiki.exim.org/GreylistMemcachedPerl

Easy Greylisting Without A Database
http://wiki.exim.org/DbLessGreyListing

Greylisting without a database and without Perl
http://wiki.exim.org/DbLessGreyListingC

A recent bug entry on bugzilla asked if there was a solution that is
capable of working on the network with many exim machines talking to a
single daemon/database without flooding it with SQL. I would imagine
something that used a dlfunc, perlfunc or readsocket would be appropriate.

--
The Exim Manual
http://docs.exim.org/