Re: [exim] greylisting

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Wolfgang Breyha
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] greylisting
On 05.06.2010 05:08, Ted Cooper wrote:
> I know they've been posted a few times, but could everyone who has
> published a greylist solution please reply to this message with details
> about it. If there are some new ones I wouldn't mind adding them to the
> wiki this weekend.

EXPERIMENTAL_DCC

The readme file didn't make it into the CVS and experimental-spec.txt
------------
INSTALLATION:
------------
Apply the patch and add
EXPERIMENTAL_DCC=yes
to your Makefile. (Re-)build/install exim. exim -d should show
EXPERIMENTAL_DCC under "Support for".

CONFIGURATION:
-------------
In the main section of exim.cf add at least
dccifd_address = /usr/local/dcc/var/dccifd
or
dccifd_address = <ip> <port>

In the DATA ACL you can use the new condition
        dcc = *

After that "$dcc_header" contains the X-DCC-Header.

Returnvalues are:
fail for overall "R", "G" from dccifd
defer for overall "T" from dccifd
accept for overall "A", "S" from dccifd

dcc = */defer_ok works as for spamd.

$dcc_result contains the overall result from dccifd answer

usually you'll use
defer !dcc = *
to greylist with DCC.

if
dcc_direct_add_header = true
is set, then the dcc header will be added "in deep" and if the spool
file was already written it gets removed. This forces exim to write it
again if needed. This helps to get the DCC Header through to eg.
SpamAssassin.

if you want to pass even more headers at the moment the dcc ACL is
called you can use
$acl_m_dcc_add_header
to add information from eg. ClamAV.

Be carefull. Header syntax is not checked and added "as is".

Regards, Wolfgang Breyha