Re: [exim] Alias to external server and SPF failure

Author: Adam Major
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Alias to external server and SPF failure
Hello

Thank You very much for information.

> David Woodhouse:
> Just use a standard redirect without SRS. There are a few broken sites
> out there who stupidly use SPF and might reject your mail, but that is
> _their_ problem.

Yes indeed, but some users need this alias to broken sites ;/

> Peter Bowyer:
> reversibly-verifiable way - it will probably be harmless to let it
> do so on mail for local domains. But it's easy to exclude local
> domains from your SRS router with a domains= directive...

I made two routers one with SRS second w/o. Checking by SQL query
... AND is_forward = 1 for SRS ... and is_forward=0 for standard
local aliases.
I have one or more outgoing (aliases) addresses in column send_to
ex. login@???,login2@???,login3@....

I suppose need split this by , and then check is domain are local or
external. I think normal two query will faster.

Best Regards.