[exim] temporary reject of a host

Author: Mihamina Rakotomandimby
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] temporary reject of a host
Manao ahoana, Hello, Bonjour,

I would like to setup an Exim relay for a LAN (192.168.0.0/16)
I know how to allow 192.168.0.0/16 to use this relay to mail out.

Now, if there is one host in 192.168.0.0/16 that abuses, I would like
to temporary REJECT it (with an explicit SMTP deny message such as
"Contact Mihamiha to be abble to send again").
We are used to put the host IP in one file that Exim should check at
each SMTP request, where we list temporary blocked hosts.

Once the host user has talked to me, I just remove his IP address from
the file without having to restart Exim and the show goes on.

So, I need help on keyword to search on for taht purpose. Could you
please guide me?

Misaotra, Thanks, Merci.

                +261 34 29 155 34 / +261 33 11 207 36