Re: [exim] SQL select for $spam_score_int in acl_smtp_data f…

Author: Jeremy Harris
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] SQL select for $spam_score_int in acl_smtp_data for $domain
On 03/06/2010 01:10 AM, James Price wrote:
> This is hardly a problem, its just a wish more than anything. I'd like to add a spam_score_int field into my domains table that I can select against while running a spam ACL check during acl_smtp_data. I know $domain is not usable during acl_smtp_data. What I was thinking is that I could set a variable during acl_smtp_rcpt that would carry over to acl_smtp_data. So maybe something along the lines of this....

Yes, but with some complexity. Use a $acl_m_<foobar> variable.
If it's undefined, as it will be for the first RCPT, fill in the ${lookup }
result. If set, and the value differs from the ${lookup } result,
temp-reject the RCPT. This accounts for the multi-rcpt mail case
to two different domains by making it the sender's responsibility to
retry. Note he may immediately try your backup MX; ensure the
same setup it running there.

Cheers,
    Jeremy