[exim] SQL select for $spam_score_int in acl_smtp_data for $…

Author: James Price
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] SQL select for $spam_score_int in acl_smtp_data for $domain
This is hardly a problem, its just a wish more than anything. I'd like to add a spam_score_int field into my domains table that I can select against while running a spam ACL check during acl_smtp_data. I know $domain is not usable during acl_smtp_data. What I was thinking is that I could set a variable during acl_smtp_rcpt that would carry over to acl_smtp_data. So maybe something along the lines of this....

acl_smtp_rcpt:
set variable = (sql query here to get spam_score_int for $domain)

acl_smtp_data:

    deny    message = Rejected! This message exceeded our spam threshold
                        spam = nobody/defer_ok
                        condition = ${if <{$message_size}{100k}{true}{false}}
                        condition = ${if >={$spam_score_int}{$variable}{true}{false}}

I'd like to give my users the flexibility of setting their own threshold within reason.

I'm not quite sure if this is...
1. A good idea
2. Even possible

Thanks,