Re: [exim] [exim-dev] Patch for listing the frozen queue

Author: John Jetmore
To: Tony Sheen
CC: exim-users, peter
Subject: Re: [exim] [exim-dev] Patch for listing the frozen queue
I updated exipick to support this. I've attached the exipick.src from
CVS if you want to rebuild it, or you can pick up a copy from
jetmore.org/john/code/exipick.20100222.0, though you'll have to
manually set $spool if you use that version.

For your purposes, if you alias fexim to 'exipick --finput', all the
standard queue command (-bpc, etc) should work with the "Finput" dir
as expected.

--John