Re: [exim] Some versions of Outlook Express can't use SMTP-A…

Author: Ernie Dunbar
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Some versions of Outlook Express can't use SMTP-Auth?
FWIW, you should s/haven't mapped/need to change/

Not being expertly familiar with Exim configuration (and thus, in need of
tech support from the exim-users mailing list), I figured something like

2 = $1
3 = $2

would have been necessary from your description. That's mapping. Mapping
isn't needed - editing is. Mucking around with changing the values of
variables is the long, complicated way of fixing a tremendously simple
spelling error.