Re: [exim] Automatically processing mail to a mailbox

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Andrew.Stringer
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] Automatically processing mail to a mailbox
Thanks for the replies, the idea of a system filter and a pipe seems the
most appropriate. I have never used procmail, I thought it was for
downloading from a mail server over pop3 and resubmitting to an smtp
server fro local delivery. As I run my own mail server, I'm not
immediately sure how I would use it.

>There are drawbacks to automatic confirmation, of course: e.g. a spammer

might
>send you some sort of confirmation link.
>Sounds like a strange thing to want to do, unless you really get a /lot/

of
>those sorts of emails.

The target for this is "free the postcode" which sends a confirmation
email each time a postcode location is uploaded. As these all point to a
specific domain with a generated random string, so checking the domain is
the one I expect before using wget will stop
the spam issue.

Anyway thanks for the ideas, it gives me some more reading to do.

Regards,
Andrew.

Windows, for life without walls.
Linux, for life without Windows.