[exim] help -- need to filter/flush spam out of my queue

Author: chuza
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] help -- need to filter/flush spam out of my queue

Hi,

I am managing a cPanel server where someone has uploaded a script that
flooded the queue with spam messages. There are currently around 10000
messages in the queue and each msg ID has a random sending address and
different sending domains but recipient addresses have a pattern. All
recipient addresses are @mail.ru addresses.
I do not want to flush the entire queue since there are valid emails as
well, can anybody tell me a command that will remove all emails from the
queue sent to @mail.ru addresses.